- Do what you love whilst helping people live BOLD lives!
- Full time, fixed term 3 year contract.
- Located in our beach front office, Coolangatta, QLD
The Payroll Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective processing of the organisation's payroll of over 900 staff members and managing a small team of payroll officers. This role is also responsible for the administration of applicable payroll and systems.
The ideal candidate will possess both passion and commitment to their work. They will have a strong technical skill set but excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills to be able to lead various projects.
The boxes you have to tick:
- Over 3 years’ experience in similar role where there was a high volume of transactions (i.e. 1,000+) including PAYG and superannuation
- Previous experience leading a small payroll team
- Current knowledge of relevant industrial relations, taxation, workers compensation insurance, superannuation and other relevant federal and state legislation
- The ability to correctly read and understand Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements and Employment Agreement's and further learning wherever possible in relation to interpreting industrial instruments
- Proven analytical skills coupled with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills for liaising with staff and external bodies
- High level organisational skills with high degree of drive, initiative, outcome orientation, and the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Adaptability and flexibility to accommodate change and provide responsive services to meet customers' needs
- Advanced computing skills and knowledge of financial reporting/payroll packages
Qualifications, Certificates and Registrations:
- Diploma/Certificate in a relevant discipline and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role within a medium to large enterprise
For bonus points:
- Experience with TechnologyOne Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform
- Enrolment and/or completion of relevant payroll management qualifications
- Previous experience working within the aged and/or community care industry
The recruitment process:
- You’ll read this ad with a smile on your face and decide to apply
- We’ll reach out for a quick chat over the phone
- Meet some of the tribe in an interview
- You’re in, you got the job!
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You earn a sweet referral bonus for your friends we hire too
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver on 07 5669 0559 (option 3), quoting Ref No. 924518.