We have an exciting opportunity for an Insights Manager with great passion for transforming data into actionable insights, and who wants to help drive business decisions and solve interesting real-world problems.
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
The Chief Data & Analytics Office (CDAO) aspires to be the best Data and Analytics team in the world by building and leveraging our data in the best possible way. We aim to engage customers by finding and solving complex customer, product & channel opportunities and problems through multi-channel strategies to deliver value for the Retail Bank and beyond. We partner with Product, Marketing, Digital and Technology teams to deliver the best offer and outcome to our customers via the most optimal channel.
The role sits within the Insights Analytics Everyday Banking team. This team focuses providing Insights to the business that allows them to create the optimal value to both our customers and the business. These are generally multi-faceted actionable Insights that result in various actions across different teams.
Your impact and contribution:
This role will focus on an exciting initiative that aims to provide customers with value that goes beyond their traditional banking relationship. It is a complex initiative that requires the business to link all the different elements of a customers’ relationship with the bank together and provide tailored and personalised value beyond the traditional banking services.
It is critical this role to be curious and continuously challenge how we can deliver incremental value. You need to enjoy problem solving in an ambiguous environment and structuring options and solutions that drive the best possible outcomes for our customers and the business. This role is very dynamic and fast paced and will require you to work in a virtual team allowing you to build contacts across various areas in the business.
Your reporting lines:
Senior Manager, Product Analytics. You will be working with a wide range of colleagues across Everyday Banking, as well as CDAO, Marketing and DoT.
- Analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, capable of working both within a team and independently
- Passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data driven insights.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement.
- You share knowledge with other analysts across the team to cross-pollinate and lift the skillset across the team.
- You look beyond the status quo to try new approaches and tools, thereby lifting the overall capability of the team.
Your skills and experience:
- 4-6 years of experience in data analytics, business analytics, business intelligence, modelling, or related area
- Advanced communication, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Advanced business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to resolve complex problems
- Advanced ability to shape and drive business value by leveraging data, technical capabilities
- Solid team player with a positive outlook and ability to work effectively in a virtual team
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment that is often ambiguous
- Experience with Retail banking and working with Transactional data is a plus
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
Your development and career progression:
At CommBank, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 11/11/2021