Events Coordinator job. Melbourne CBD. 6month Temporary assignment. $45 - $55 ph.
Your new company
Our client is a leading Australian insurance company, who are actively seeking a temporary events coordinator to assist with the organization and direction of the Australian Open event in 2022.
Your new role
As Events Coordinator, your responsibilities will include;
- Managing bookings, schedules, guest invitations and RSVPs always keeping in mind the delivery of exceptional client experience
- Arranging travel, hotel bookings, airport and hotel transfers as well as unique guest activities for example, golfing, wine tasting, theatre etc
- Organising of branded merchandise and gift for guests, partners and staff as required
- Onsite organisations and logistics during the event in Melbourne, ensuring event runs exceptionally smoothly and professionally
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have proven experience in a successful event management and event marketing role
- Preferably you will have an understanding or exposure to the insurance industry or professional services with proven success in corporate hospitality
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of luxury travel and cultural activities in and around Melbourne
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity offering $45 - $55ph plus superannuation and the chance to work for a highly regarded financial services institution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information on prior to applying, please contact our Marketing & Digital recruitment expert Hannah Stock on 0422 401 565 or email Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2565454