Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
The Accenture Interactive marketing services team (known colloquially as the RUN team) helps our clients create business value and growth through increased operational efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing communications as a result of highly personalized and targeted consumer experiences.
Through our work we help reimagine, optimise, scale, and improve marketing process and performance. We do this be enabling our clients to better use data, content, and technology in concert to meet the needs of their customers.
To do this well, we need to find the best CX and Digital Marketing Strategists and Planners to join our team in Sydney and Melbourne.
Here’s what we are looking for:
We need team members who can act as the data driven customer strategy expert for our marketing clients. Key to this role will be the ability to interpret data signals and create new ways to reach and engage consumers and customers.
You will be a highly data literate modern marketer with experience in lifecycle marketing, customer segmentation, personalization, experimentation, and measurement.
In addition, you will be familiar and confident in explaining how technology (MarTech and AdTech) is a critical enabler in the delivery of high personalized experiences across channels, at all stages of the marketing funnel.
You will likely have gained your experience having worked on the agency side and will have the ability to translate your thinking and strategies to clients and agency teams alike. You will be client focused, with an innovative mindset and will look beyond the obvious to find new ways to engage and grow customer value.
- You will work closely with CRM, Media and digital marketing teams from Accenture, clients, and agency to develop highly personalized and targeted communication plans
- You will be the owner of Insight and voice of the customer for Accenture and will use the outputs from data and analytics to craft strategic plans and audience/segment targeting that deliver brand growth.
- Your insights will deliver plans to further enhance the performance of current core customers and identify ways to reach and connect with unengaged consumer segments/audiences.
- Your plans will focus on lifting the sophistication of our clients “personalization” efforts and will be highly measurable.
- These plans will address key areas of audience, channel, content
- You will devise and implement measurement plans that demonstrate the performance of your strategies, campaigns, and initiatives, and ensure that reporting leads to a “what next” continuum.
- You will be build experimentation plans, beyond simple AB testing, to find ongoing opportunities to increase engagement and grow customer value and volume.
- You will work as a trusted strategic partner to clients and will be best placed to articulate new areas of opportunity
- You will brief your ideas and plans to clients, media, and agency partners
- You will need to work cross functionally, with brand marketers, creative and design teams, data scientist and marketing analysts and technology teams.
- You will have an eye for detail and use your consultative skills and experience to reimagine efficient marketing operations and processes.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a marketing services and customer strategy delivery role.
- Agency side experience; digital and direct marketing, digital media agency and/or digital marketing consultancy.
- Digital and data driven marketing, personalization, and experimentation.
- Data literate.
- Comfortable with marketing/advertising technology stack, marketing automation platforms and marketing cloud platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, IBM Campaign/Unica.