CL 9 Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about developing solutions on Low code platforms like Mendix or OutSystems. The candidate should have overall at least 3 to 5 years of experience working as a developer/architect delivering high-impact and high-volume solutions for clients or internal IT. The candidate should have experience as a Full-stack developer preferably in React, Java, .NET. The candidate should have proven development experience with cross-functional solution components ranging from software to middleware and infrastructure. Certification on Mendix or OutSystems is a plus. This role will work on building web portals, iOS and Android apps.
- Work closely with our team of designers, BAs and testers to build exceptional products
- Build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Build full-stack web applications
- Lead projects and mentor junior developers
- Communicate project plans, progress, and scope to clients
- Enhance our knowledge of new stacks
- Challenge us to push the envelope and broaden our collective skillsets
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
Here’s what you need:
- 3 to 5 years working with Front end technologies like JS, CSS and backend like JAVA / .NET / PHP or related database technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Currently reside in Australi
Bonus points if:
- You have back end web experience using languages such as NodeJS, Go, Ruby, etc.
- You have front-end web experience using frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc.
- You are familiar with working in cloud environments like AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- You’ve worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- You’re experienced leading a small development team
- You’ve certification in Mendix or OutSystems