As the genuine alternative to global digital transformation players, working with ASG offers variety, transparency, and the opportunity to play a role in supporting the success of some of Australia’s largest brands and government agencies.
We are more than an IT company. We’re a team of innovators, strategic thinkers, and problem solvers, united by our values of Accountability, Initiative and Grit.
WHAT MAKES US ASG?
We are a community united by our dedication to living our values of Accountability, Initiative and Grit.
Our highly talented people genuinely care about each other and it is this supportive culture that makes ASG a great place to work. Through the breadth of our services, you will gain exposure to a diverse range of clients, industries and technologies.
We offer you the flexibility to choose how you get the job done around the things you love. You will have the trust, support and autonomy to do your job and do it well. We value on-the-job learning and provide opportunities for professional development to help our ambitious, high achieving people pursue their goals. At ASG, your success is inevitable.
ASG Group currently have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to join our Solutions practice in Melbourne.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Full Stack Java experience (including Java, Angular JS, React)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical audiences (e.g. business users)
- Experience with API gateways and services
- Experience with Microservices and container technologies
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (CI/CD)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience with low-code platforms (e.g. Outsystems)
- Experience with automated testing tools
In exchange for your exceptional technical skills, customer focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be rewarded with a career changing experience only consulting can provide.
- Unwavering focus on professional development
- Diverse & challenging project work
- Paid certifications
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health & wellbeing plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate the diversity of people, and we pride ourselves on ensuring everyone belongs. As an equal opportunity employer, we want to create opportunities for everyone and will consider all applications without bias.
We value our collaborative culture and work together to support a variety of community organisations and social issues.