- Business Analyst
- Initial contract until 31 March 2022 with possible extension
- Port Melbourne location with WFH arrangements
Initial contract until 31 March 2022 with possible extension
Port Melbourne location with WFH arrangements
The purpose of this Business Analyst position will be to assist in elicitation and clarification of customer requirements, as well as identify new process and changes required to existing processes across the customer journey. The BA is a key player in facilitating successful business change activities. They help to define business problems via in-depth investigation and gathering technical and non-technical information.
Sound understanding of IoT, networks, integration, applications, multimedia, IT, mobile and embedded software development is important for this position.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Requirement’s elicitation and management
- Process design and engineering
- Use case, user flow, workflow etc development.
- Strong stakeholder engagement & negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Experience with APIs and/or Systems integration projects
- Proficient in Jira, Confluence, Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
- Software development projects experience
- Sound understanding of IoT, networks, integration, applications, multimedia, IT, mobile and embedded software development, e.g., in-vehicle electronics & software development processes (SDLC, CI-CD, etc)
IT Recruitment Account Manager