- Drive success in this national role | Part Time or Full Time Option
- Competitive remuneration package
- Australian-owned and operated company with a supportive company culture and friendly team environment
The BSA Group is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement. We comprise of two divisions, BSA|APS (Advanced Property Solutions) and BSA|CUI (Communications & Utility Infrastructure).
BSA|APS designs, constructs and maintains the systems that make Australia’s buildings efficient, safe and comfortable. BSA|CUI provides a nation-wide technical workforce and full end to end capability, BSA designs, builds, installs, operates and maintains communications networks.
We are a people business and an equal opportunity employer - we support and recognise the importance of a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. Proudly, our executive leadership team comprises of 50% female employees.
About the Role
The position will support the sales and marketing team to grow existing customer value streams and secure new opportunities with specific focus on proposals and bid coordination.
Key Responsibilities include
- Follow all necessary bid process, procedures and governance
- Coordinate all day-to-day aspects of a bid ensuring that it is completed on time and answers the client’s questions as fully as possible
- Develop bid plan/schedule and drive the team from initial review of documentation through response development, draft preparation and management approvals
- Work closely with the sales team and engage subject matter experts from the business
- Ownership of the written proposal, both in terms of content and presentation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and serve as the focal point for all bid related queries and communication
- Create, share and maintain a bid library to enable the efficient compilation of written documentation
- Monitor tender notification systems
- Support marketing initiatives such as producing capability material, online content, photography, assisting with events and maintain marketing assets on Sharepoint
- Administrative and reporting duties as required
If you are someone that aligns strongly with the requirements below, we are excited to hear from you.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience operating in a similar role
- Experience within the construction or property services industries is desirable
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- Excellent business and creative writing skills
- Proficiency across the MS Office suite, Sharepoint and experience with the Adobe Creative software
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and build good relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Positive attitude and a genuine desire to continually learn and develop your skills
Why work with us:
- A competitive salary package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health and wellbeing program
- Learning and development opportunities
Join us and be a part of a progressive culture that is enjoyable, flexible and results-driven.
If you believe you have the capabilities to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to click “Apply for this job” and attach your cover letter and resume.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check. In the case your application is not successful - we will keep your details on file to contact you about other suitable positions in future. If you do not want us to keep your details, please let us know by emailing Recruitment@BSA.com.au