Seeking a strong Sharepoint Developer to hit the ground running amongst an established team
Your new company
My client is a leading Education provider, based in Melbourne’s Southeast. They are embarking on a Corporate Systems integration project and require a .NET/ SharePoint Specialist.
Your new role
The SharePoint and Web Developer, Information Technology Services (ITS) is accountable for the development and maintenance of your new companies core operational systems and applications. This position will be a part of the initiative to build an integrated web solution model for all projects completed by your new company, for all general purpose and purpose-built web sites and contribute directly to the Institute’s Web strategy in the medium and long-term.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive development experience in Microsoft SharePoint (2016 and online), Office 365 and custom .NET (C#, ASP) technology-based solutions
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major design options and assess associated risks in a way to direct business towards decision making.
- Working knowledge in repository design pattern using Entity framework.
- Strong experience with PowerShell for deployment of SharePoint solutions
- Experience using Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Online) for the delivery of solutions.
- Knowledge in migrating existing .net solution to azure web apps and Azure web jobs.
- Experience in modern cross-browser HTML, and CSS, Microsoft Graph API
What you'll get in return
You will be able to progress your career in the Education Industry and be able to increase your skill set with big projects moving forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Joshua.Markovski@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2566095