What You’ll Get to Do:
As a project integrator on our team, you’ll manage the development and integration of individual projects within our large scale program. You’ll keep your projects on course as you track progress, anticipate needs, and facilitate communication between the Acquisition Office, program managers, lead engineers, and customer. Your organized, hands-on approach will help you stay ahead of challenges and build a team that consistently delivers beyond expectations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to manage project schedules and project integrators on site processes
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate at multiple levels from senior leadership to installation teams
- 5+ years of project initiation and tailoring
- 5+ years of experience with tracking project deliverables, milestones, and schedules for systems or software delivery programs
- 5+ years of experience with requirements review and tracking.
- 5+ years of experience with management for systems or software delivery programs
- Experience with program management, Readiness reviews, and Governance boards
- Experience with conducting technical exchange meetings
- Experience with working in team environments
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with using SharePoint
- TS/SCI with CI poly required
- HS diploma or GED required
Nice If You Have:
- Ability to prepare and conduct briefings to diverse audiences
- Ability to create project documentation
- BA or BS degree
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.