Senior Remuneration & Benefits AnalystJob no: 975020
Work type: Permanent
About the role
This role is responsible for:
- External market research by tapping into market remuneration data sources such as Hay Group, Mercer, Aon Hewitt etc along with wider macroeconomic sources.
- Collect data and prepare reports to provide advise to management on individual salary treatment and interpretations.
- Manage the annual salary review and STI process.
- Oversight of employee benefits program, including superannuation and novated leasing.
- Design, develop and deliver end to end holistic compensation calculations in line with established policies, processes and procedures to meet manager and organisational needs.
- Working understanding of different Job Evaluation Methodologies.
- Completion of external reporting requirements e.g. WGEA
- Manage master data audits within our HR system.
You will love working with numbers but most importantly you will be comfortable to pick up the phone and talk to people in the business. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 7+ years relevant experience working in an award-driven environment (or with an EBA).
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or any equivalent.
- Strong numerical, data analysis and XL skills.
- Experience working with salary surveys.
- Previous involvement with management of annual salary review process, and annual incentive processes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced global organisation.
- Sound stakeholder engagement advising on sensitive data.
- Sound understanding of HRIS system Preceda.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
We offer a competitive package and access to a wide range of employee benefits.
To apply for this role please apply on-line at: careers.landmark.com.au
Applications close: 10 days after advertising
Advertised: 12 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 23 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now
Be part of our future