EnergyAustralia43 reviewsRead what people are saying about working here.VictoriaPermanent
Digital Product & Growth LeaderApply now Job no 503537
Work type Full Time Permanent
Categories Marketing, Digital
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for 1.7 million customers. We are in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
The Digital Product and Growth Leader creates and leads the roadmap to implement EnergyAustralia's Customer Facing Digital Strategy. The role generates and implements breakthrough insights, prioritises investments and instigates action to create value for our customers and the organisation including rapidly growing digital sales and service capability and adoption.
You will own EnergyAustralia's customer facing digital assets and be required to identify and prioritise improvements relating to digital customer and business, opportunities and problems.
Key Activities Include
- Develop the overall roadmap to enable the EA's Customer-Facing Digital Strategy. Prioritise areas for focus through applying customer analytics, competitive insights and contemporary digital practices and learnings to decision making;
- Manage the ideation process to identify and scope possible digital development that delivers improved customer experience and/or business performance;
- Champion digital conversion (sales) and adoption (service) with customers. Monitor effectiveness of EA's digital products and services, capture learnings quickly, and drive adaptations necessary to support customer adoption; and
- Influence a be digital first culture that is customer focused and data led.
- Advise and educates business leaders on digital within the customer journey and it's potential to unlock commercial and customer value.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in commercial digital functions, developing and delivering digital capability and value;
- Solid track record of developing and delivering customer and digital channel optimisation and strategies;
- Strong understanding and experience with emerging digital trends and technologies; and
- Strong analytical skills and has the ability to influence leaders.