Delaware North Companies1,882 reviews-
Delaware North Companies1,882 reviewsRead what people are saying about working here.Northern Territory
About Delaware North Companies
Delaware North Companies Australia & New Zealand provide world-class hospitality and food service management, end to end resort management and travel hospitality services across more than 30 unique locations.
About the Role
Responsible for the strategic leadership and the development of full spectrum casino, hotel, entertainment and retail marketing plans. Focus on development of mass market segments to generate first-time trial and capture market share through loyalty database marketing.
- Working under direction of corporate VP Marketing Gaming & Entertainment, with property GM oversight, and with site Executives, develop the strategic direction of MBCR and the marketing activity.
- Leads and develops the marketing business unit, maintaining a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality marketing talent.
- Direct analytic processes to optimize marketing efforts, and further support business decision-making, in time and in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists in planning for setting and approving budgets within the marketing business unit.
- Manage effective gaming marketing, food and beverage marketing, retail marketing, digital marketing, sponsorships, entertainment, brand, communications, public relations, publicity, CRM and the link of all marketing activity across the business. .
- Ensure database analysis and closed loop campaign reporting needed for pro/postformas, performance insights, and recommendations for efficiencies to increase ROI.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years Marketing Management sales & marketing experience in a larger scale gaming operation/ business.
- Demonstrated success in business development of gaming products.
- Tertiary qualified to a degree level.
- Demonstrated background in achieving results through others